Schedule & Registration
1. Please have your drop bags clearly labeled with your bib number and the aid station you would like it transported to.
2. Please bring drop bags to the starting location on race day and leave them in the appropriate areas indicated by destination aid station.
3. Please keep your drop bags to a size no larger than two shoe boxes.
4. Aid stations will have two areas for drop bags – incoming and outgoing. On your final visit to an aid station, please place your drop bag in the outgoing pile. Drop bags will be returned intermittently to the finish line where they can be retrieved.
5. We do our best to promptly return all drop bags in splendid condition, however we do not guarantee or promise it. Runners on a tight schedule should not have drop bags at McAbee.
Quicksilver Running Club of San Jose is a 501(c) (4) nonprofit tax exempt organization